So today I got a Logitech Mx 1000 Laser mouse since my old mouse just wasn't cutting it anymore, and since with fall break coming up, and with all the intense gaming days sure to come up, I thought why not. So I did. And it's great. As smooth as a babie's bottom, and as prcise and something well very precise. It has a great fell, and I can game for hours with this thing. A really great mouse. And yes, a laser mouse is different then an "optical" mouse, big difference. Since today is Thursday, that means in this universe that tommorrow is Friday, and Fridays are always good. For the most time that is. And even better since only one more day of school till break. This past week has been great. Easy homework, few tests and quizes, and the best of all, a sub all week in German2 . What could be better? That's right...nothing. Thank you the extended family of Herr Guemann in France, we love you all, now we can have a sub for a week. Well, I must be going to finish "testing" the preformance on my new mouse.
With Sincere Anticipation,
Garrett Kronland
~zypher
~Gary
No comments:
Post a Comment